Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 31 The Projects are Finished



This is the new life I was working towards we haven't named her yet she is only four weeks old and you can see the tree stump I think that we will set it up to take pots and then we can change them with the seasons :) @ Phildo don't wait for her to ask just find a nice one to surprise her and remember nothing says I love you better then a lump of dead wood :)

6 comments:

kimbomac said...

Awww, isn't it just so cute! Enjoy that little bundle.

And congrats for posting a picture for us all every day all month. It's a big job and you hung in there. Very well done.

Anonymous said...

I know it is the end, but I DEMAND MORE PUPPY PICTURES! He sure has a nice home there - complete with decor :)

This was fun, wasn't it?

Phildo said...

LOL IB, I'll try it! ;) Congrats dude!!!!

Andromeda5000 said...

Shame the puppy didn't feature to the end! But at least we got one photo.

My favourite picture from your challenge is BUCKET HEADS (day 16). It's so full of fun :-)

YMS said...

Well done on 31 days of very interesting shots, ICE!
(And congrats on your new camera...)

Cute pup!

Enjoyed the sneak peek into your corner of the world, even if you are an Aussie!! :D

Whalelight said...

She's so small and cute! I though she was a guinea pig before I saw the close-up shot. Congrats on finishing the challenge, and getting a new cam :)