Saturday, July 5, 2008

back to building


12 comments:

kimbomac said...

What on earth is he doing outside in his green robe with an oriental headband on?!? Bizarre doesn't really cover it!

YMS said...

Self-portrait?
Looks like you (he) is hammering in that nail with a bare hand...?!!

dollyllama said...

Funny, using the zen approach to construction :)

theicebunny said...

Yes usng the ZEN approach is really hard on the hands but I'm sure to have a good flow of chi through out when I'm finished lol

Rhiannonsmommy said...

LOL this is cool. Karate man!

Phildo said...

OK, I'm still wondering what you are making, and may I suggest using a hammer? ;)

Julia said...

LOL You look so cool. I bet your kids brag that they have the best dad on earth. :)

Unknown said...

I had a good chuckle at this one, then I saw the nail! As many zombie films as I have seen... the next frame in my imagination was not pretty.....

amusing picture :)

BUFFMUFIN said...

Love that green bathrobe! Really earthy..... Great, fun picture.

Ziaphra said...

lol! Love that robe!

Anonymous said...

And may I aks where the grasshopper is hiding? Or is this my lack of kungfu knowledge?

Whalelight said...

lol cool cool pic :) At first I thought you were about to karate chop the wood then I saw the nail sticking out. Now that's real macho carpentry!