This the in-laws house I thought it was a good shot it show the coutry side a bit I would love to get an areial maybe a big balloon I'll have a think on it :)
One of these days.. when I work from home.. I'm going to buy me a house with some land. I'm always jealous of folks that have a yard. Then I imagine taking care of it... maybe I WONT by a house with land... ;)
4 comments:
This looks like such a typical Australian bush home. Lovely stuff and close to my heart.
One of these days.. when I work from home.. I'm going to buy me a house with some land. I'm always jealous of folks that have a yard. Then I imagine taking care of it... maybe I WONT by a house with land... ;)
Yes, what is the New Zealand flag doing there? It's not as if they won the rugby!
Just from looking at the picture, I smelled the air again - can't miss that gum scent! You have captured it all in this picture!
Post a Comment