Very mysterious, but I think I read you have a use for that lumber. ;)
I asked in the comment thread what you were gonna build, but haven't had a chance to get back there yet...but from Phildo's comment, I guess you probably answered me. I'll go read up now. :-)
Well, the project looks like it is really hotting up now!
Oh that's a lot of lumber, good luck with the project.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very mysterious, but I think I read you have a use for that lumber. ;)
I asked in the comment thread what you were gonna build, but haven't had a chance to get back there yet...but from Phildo's comment, I guess you probably answered me. I'll go read up now. :-)
Well, the project looks like it is really hotting up now!
Oh that's a lot of lumber, good luck with the project.
Post a Comment