Wednesday, July 9, 2008

day 9 all the kids


13 comments:

kimbomac said...

Aaawww, cute! All in jammies. The fact that (nearly) all of them are looking at the camera is a miracle in itself!

BUFFMUFIN said...

Cute kids! I love the busy-ness of all the patterns of the pajamas against the pattern of the sofa...it all sort of blends together so you really notice the kids' unpatterned faces. Nice pic!

theicebunny said...

You should have a look at [url="http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3087/ourkidsonthemovegt4.gif"]our kids on the move[/url] just a little GIF toshow how much fun it is to take a family pic

theicebunny said...

http://img398.imageshack.us/
img398/3087/ourkidsonthemovegt4.gif
our kids on the move just have to cutand paste the link

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, how could it not be with such cute kids? - but I must say the gif is amazing - what a great demonstration of the trials of taking a picture of a herd of kids.

Rhiannonsmommy said...

What little darlings. Are the boys twins?

Julia said...

What a beautiful family! And I love their names - are you native American? But that's not all... I hope we get to see the baby soon! :)

YMS said...

Cute gif!!
Fun family shot.
(Are you a western fan?)

Anonymous said...

Five children! Oh wow! I've only got two and that's plenty!!!!

Oh and by the way, nice pic! Well done for getting them to pose together.

theicebunny said...

Hi cap yes my wie is native American and I'm pure Aussie all the way back to the first fleet no chains and shackles on my family lol

Phildo said...

It's perfect that Phoenix, Dakotah and Cheyenne all live in Australia. :) Beautiful family Bunnyman, thanks for sharing.

theicebunny said...

not to forget Levi Indianna and Shashonne Montanna

Ziaphra said...

Hehe...your boys look mischievous!