
This is a Ponytail plant and it's in the middle of our little pond and that stark blackness is what I had to find my way around the pond and try not to fall in lol it was so dark that I couldn't even see the plant so I took a pic and waited for it to show on the lcd and then adjust my postion this is pic number six.
Yes that old rocking horse is an antique I brought it from a garage sale for $5
4 comments:
So that's what it's called! I've seen those but never knew their name. Good thing you didn't fall in the pond, must be really dark if you had to use the cam to see objects.
Interesting plant! I've never seen one before? Heh, I would have fallen in the pond guarenteed! Nicely done!
Glad you didn't fall in! Interesting shot.
Very cool name for a plant and it looks very cool too.
Post a Comment