Love that pink flame. Nice job getting the exposure right.
Ha Ha thanks for that but all I did was turn off the light point and shoot
Eerie look with the pink flame! Interesting when you play around with color, isn't it?
Nice to see a pink flame rather than the traditional orange.
Beautiful shot! The patterned plate is perfect for it.
I really like the feel and the colour of this one. Nice job!
oooo fire... two words you hope a father of 5, to be 6, wouldn't say. :P LOL
Oooooh, nice! The colour is very interesting and effective. Nice idea and nicely shot.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love that pink flame. Nice job getting the exposure right.
Ha Ha thanks for that but all I did was turn off the light point and shoot
Eerie look with the pink flame! Interesting when you play around with color, isn't it?
Nice to see a pink flame rather than the traditional orange.
Beautiful shot! The patterned plate is perfect for it.
I really like the feel and the colour of this one. Nice job!
oooo fire... two words you hope a father of 5, to be 6, wouldn't say. :P LOL
Oooooh, nice! The colour is very interesting and effective. Nice idea and nicely shot.
Post a Comment