

For those of you who thought it was just jelly bean feet and hands I want you to know that when I do something I go the whole way no matter how manny people call me crazy lol I started to understand the insainity that Andromeda must have felt and I only did one day let alone 30 days and it's not just taking the pics but it finding enough blue jelly beans for the job, out here in the bush we don't have lollie shops where you can buy a hand full of blue jelly beans and they are a little rare in the packets but after searching through all the packs at both the chemist in two towns I was able to find enough for my project no where near the 400 or 500+ that Andromeda must of used. I had so much fun thanks everybody for the game hope we can do it again soon.
1 comment:
Because I put a new pic up on my blog I decided to check all the 30 day challenge sites to see if anyone had continued to post and sure enough :-)
I'm sure it was lying down when you took the photo but the naked mummy looks as if it's tied to the wall!!
I'm sure you found as I did, that threading cotton/wool through jelly beans is no easy task - because the thread gets REALLY sticky!
Post a Comment