Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chantelli Lace the mother in-laws cat


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the towels keep this cat in place? I should try that with mine.

Anonymous said...

He he he - I was gong to say the same thing as SA - you must not be a cat owner if you think she is going to respect those barriers. :) I am guessing this is not a hint about the building project - which I am still curious about!

BUFFMUFIN said...

Yeah, what happened to the building project??? Not that there's anything wrong with the cat..... ;)

theicebunny said...

The weather has been less then favorable for building and I had to finish of the enclosure for the cats,to keep them safe from our dogs :) Would you like to see it?

BUFFMUFIN said...

Sure! Why not? I assume it's not made of towels.....

kimbomac said...

That's a cute kittie. Is it a Birman? If so, we have one too and they have the most wonderful personalities, don't they? If not, it looks very like one!