OK this is the tower it's about 20ft high and those diagonalsupports are getting a little rotten, this is the back of the house showing the old tank standing where the dinning room will go with a 10ft dinning table it will need to be a large room
the tower was a water stand you would pump the water by hand up to the tank and then gravity feed the house this was before the ower was put on in the area about 10 years ago we have been here for almost five years now there were only four bedrooms then I'll do a meassure up tomorrow and check to see what the square foot size is now
Wow! Is that the tower you climbed up? I'm glad you were safe - I'd never have suggested it if I knew it was rotten. You have such a wonderful playground there! :)
9 comments:
Holy Moly!! A 10 foot dining table! You can put quite a feast on that. When's dinner? ;)
Why is the tower so close to the house? Was this a water catchment system?
Ya think it's big enough? :)
Wow, it looks like it's going to be a big job pulling THAT down! Good luck with that.
I bet that was fun to play on when it was safe!
You'd better hope when you dismantle this that nothing falls the wrong way!! Actually, what came first? The tower or the house?
the tower was a water stand you would pump the water by hand up to the tank and then gravity feed the house this was before the ower was put on in the area about 10 years ago we have been here for almost five years now there were only four bedrooms then I'll do a meassure up tomorrow and check to see what the square foot size is now
Wow cool structure so close by...I like it!
Wow! Is that the tower you climbed up? I'm glad you were safe - I'd never have suggested it if I knew it was rotten. You have such a wonderful playground there! :)
Post a Comment