
This is the house we built with the in-laws it's on our second block right next door.
My wife designed it and I did the tech drawings and arranged all the materials for it, not as difficult to build as I thought it would be the only thing we had made were the roof trusses, well we had to make one cause I slipped up on the counting a bit ;)
6 comments:
Wow, impressive! I love huge porches.
Mate here in the outback you spend as much time outside as you do inside so we put a 3m / 9ft veranda on each side same amount of living space as inside
Great job with the house, you and your wife are very skilled :)
How many blocks do you own!!
Nice picture. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Wow, that's very impressive to have done all that yourselves. And the nice big porch is of course, essential in the outback! Nice one.
The house looks beautiful and comfertable, a great place to live.
Post a Comment