Thursday, July 10, 2008

day 10


9 comments:

kimbomac said...

That's YOUR car? How rude of them. Hope it doesn't cost you too much to get it fixed!

Julia said...

Yikes! I'll get my hammer and be right over. ;)

MyShutterBug said...

Bummer! I feel your pain. Best of luck...although not likely, I hope you find 'em?

Rhiannonsmommy said...

How the heck did they not know they were scrapping your car? That's not just a little fender bender. Sorry. Wonder if there were security cameras, maybe you can find the culprit.

theicebunny said...

No cameras and we tryed to go under there insurance but they won't cover the carpark only the loading bay area :(
Maybe the sun was in his/her eyes and didn't see the big white bus next to them

Phildo said...

That's happened to me! People can be such bastards! :(

BUFFMUFIN said...

How horrible. Maybe you can post a message near the scene of the crime for witnesses to come forward.

Ziaphra said...

Ouch!

Whalelight said...

Yikes! I hope you catch the culprits and do to them what you were about to do with that nail in your previous shot ;)