By the look of the amount of lumber and power tools, I'd say your doing a pretty ambitious project. I can't wait to find out what it will be :)
Congrats on the upcoming birth! Wow - 6th kiddo! Can't wait to see what this will be. :)
Right on, looking forward to seeing what you build. :)
Hey how did you get a shot of my hubby's tools all over the place? :pCan't wait to see what you build with all that stuff. An extra bedroom?
I'll give you a hint it does have something to do with new life ;)
Hey, good luck with your looney bin :-)
You can't be building just a crib with all that, I'm assuming you're putting an addition on?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
By the look of the amount of lumber and power tools, I'd say your doing a pretty ambitious project. I can't wait to find out what it will be :)
Congrats on the upcoming birth! Wow - 6th kiddo! Can't wait to see what this will be. :)
Right on, looking forward to seeing what you build. :)
Hey how did you get a shot of my hubby's tools all over the place? :p
Can't wait to see what you build with all that stuff. An extra bedroom?
I'll give you a hint it does have something to do with new life ;)
Hey, good luck with your looney bin :-)
You can't be building just a crib with all that, I'm assuming you're putting an addition on?
Post a Comment