
This is an old water tower that is right next to the back cornner of the house it's about 30ft high and needs to come down so tomorrow I might climb to the top and start braking some more of those boards off I'll try and take a pic of the house you should be able to see most of it from up there
6 comments:
Cool, graphic shapes. Well spotted. Looking forward to seeing some up high perspective shots.
Your yard looks like a really cool place to go adventuring! I agree with kim - I want to see some bird's eye views! :)
The horizontals balance nicely with the vertical. The contrast of tones give good depth. arttrainer
The horizontals balance nicely with the vertical. The contrast of tones give good depth. arttrainer
July 13, 2008 7:37 AM
Arhh well yes of cause it does that is exactly the look and feel I was going for LOL
Thanks you guys you make it sound like I know what I'm doing, I'm just having fun and being overcast now I'll take the climb soon and show you what I can see ;)
That is pretty cool, be careful up there! :)
I wanna see the whole thing. Before you tear it down. This is cool.
Post a Comment