It is so easy to entertain kids just tell them do not to touch and they'll be amused for hours, this pic was taken at about 11:30 tonight at least two are asleep lol
I can't believe you have your kids up till so late. At that age, mine would have been feral in the morning, and I would have been nuts with them up at that time of night. Of course, if it's a party and everyone is still having fun, it's a different matter. The buckets look like fun!
LOL! They're SO cute. I love the colorful buckets. This reminds me of the movie "Parenthood" - if you haven't seen it, you should! Adorable pics, icey! :)
5 comments:
LOL, can I borrow the buckets? I want to play a trick on my daughter. ;)
Ooohhh, I love it! Invasion of the Bucketheads! Cute kids, but I do love the buckethead concept.
I can't believe you have your kids up till so late. At that age, mine would have been feral in the morning, and I would have been nuts with them up at that time of night. Of course, if it's a party and everyone is still having fun, it's a different matter. The buckets look like fun!
What fun! And cheap entertainment too! Great fun shot.
LOL! They're SO cute. I love the colorful buckets. This reminds me of the movie "Parenthood" - if you haven't seen it, you should! Adorable pics, icey! :)
Post a Comment