Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 14 feeding time



This is my wifes horse Wahku (wahcoo it means gift)

10 comments:

MyShutterBug said...

Heh, it looks like he's got quite a feast in front of him! I like how he's peeking over the bail of hay in the bonus pic. Good work!

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a lot of hay. Nice touch having the horse peeking over the top.

Phildo said...

Best shot so far IB, I really like this one!

Julia said...

Pretty horse! And you've got yet another structure in the background? Looks like a greenhouse frame. Is it?

theicebunny said...

yeah it's a greenhouse frame the sun here is to hot it just cooks everything :)

BUFFMUFIN said...

That horse has eyes bigger than its stomach! Seriously... it's a beautiful horse - I hope we'll get to see more of it.

Rhiannonsmommy said...

I'm glad his name isn't Wacko. :p Beautiful horse...and that's a lot of food.

kimbomac said...

That is so cute! I love that peekaboo thing he has going on there! Great job and a great shot! Well done.

Ziaphra said...

Aww, cute!

Whalelight said...

Aww, is he camera shy or playing hide and seek?