Thursday, July 3, 2008

my first macro


8 comments:

Hein Schlebusch said...

Ha! With all the wood, I'm guessing that your building a cradle for the baby! Am I right? :o)

Ziaphra said...

Termites are no fun...

UnicornBabe said...

Good texture in this shot!!

theicebunny said...

Thanks unicornbabe you make it sound like I know what I'm doing lol

Unknown said...

Neato. I bet I know less than you about a camera. Good thing is, everytime I take a picture I learn something new. I'm sure at the end of the 30 days, both of us will have learned a thing or two!

Phildo said...

Hey, quit looking at termites and get back to the building project! :D

YMS said...

Good frame, and love your title!
(Free of those creatures here, thank goodness.)

kimbomac said...

Oooh, they HAVE made a bit of a mess of things, haven't they?!?! Nice shapes to have found...