That's the coolest saddle holder I ever saw. You got enough horses to use all them saddles?
But of course!! Didn't everyone know it was a saddle rack??? ;)
Well I never would have guessed. Nice work (the photo and the saddle holder).
What a very brilliant idea. And what a lot of saddles! Wow! Good project! Well done.
I was certainly not even close - I was thinking baby things! Very nice!
Beautiful! I'd have never guessed. It looks even better with the saddles on it. :)
Fantastic end use! I had no idea until I saw your bonus shot.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's the coolest saddle holder I ever saw. You got enough horses to use all them saddles?
But of course!! Didn't everyone know it was a saddle rack??? ;)
Well I never would have guessed. Nice work (the photo and the saddle holder).
What a very brilliant idea. And what a lot of saddles! Wow! Good project! Well done.
I was certainly not even close - I was thinking baby things! Very nice!
Beautiful! I'd have never guessed. It looks even better with the saddles on it. :)
Fantastic end use! I had no idea until I saw your bonus shot.
Post a Comment