Friday, July 4, 2008

Spiderman Rocking Out



Playing with reflective light from a CD

10 comments:

learn2swim96 said...

Hah, my little boy loves this picture! "SPIDEY,momma!!!"

Cute.

Julia said...

lol - this is the macro spider? Cool shot! Love the hand pose - with them up like that it looks like he's a rocker. :D

theicebunny said...

I found a scorpian but it keep coming out all bury so I went with the spiderman

Rhiannonsmommy said...

Cool. Spiderman spiderman does whatever a spider can. I like the reflection of the cd in the background.

kimbomac said...

Cool spider to pick. I like the lighting effect on the background.

Lisa Sprague said...

That's what I'm gonna be looking like in about a month at the Mayhem Festival \m/ :-D \m/

Anmatta said...

Spidey rocks!

Whalelight said...

I love your subjects, they're so varied :) Spidey is cool as ever, more so with the psychedelic effect. :D

MyShutterBug said...

One of my fav Super-Heroes of all time...luv the lighting.

dollyllama said...

This is great, looks like you've called in reinforcements for your project!