Awww, they are so cute!
If the twins are yours, I admire anyone who can cope with double the same stages of the trials of childhood at once! Nice looking kids!
I take it the numbers are their age and not you having four daughters called Cheyenne and 3 sons called Levi.
Awwww cute kids. They look pretty big for their ages.
Can't say anything but 'adorable'!
Beautiful kids! I love their names.
Nice capture! Lovely photo.
Adorable kids! She looks like she's ready to become a nurse -- taking his carotid pulse. ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awww, they are so cute!
If the twins are yours, I admire anyone who can cope with double the same stages of the trials of childhood at once! Nice looking kids!
I take it the numbers are their age and not you having four daughters called Cheyenne and 3 sons called Levi.
Awwww cute kids. They look pretty big for their ages.
Can't say anything but 'adorable'!
Beautiful kids! I love their names.
Nice capture! Lovely photo.
Adorable kids! She looks like she's ready to become a nurse -- taking his carotid pulse. ;)
Post a Comment